From MediaWiki Widgets
Welcome to the home of MediaWiki Widgets. This site is hosting a community-contributed collection of currently 74 MediaWiki widgets, that may be added to wiki's pages after the Widgets extension to MediaWiki was installed at your wiki.
MediaWiki Widgets collects personal information of its users only to the extent that this is done by MediaWiki, and does not store information about its readers. For editors, various personal information is recorded and published. All information entered on MediaWiki Widgets should be considered permanent and public.
Date of Last Revision: May 24, 2018 (20180524134455)
Who I am and how to contact me
To contact me, please email infomediawikiwidgets.net.
I may make changes to my Service
We may update and change our Service from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
I may make changes to this Agreement
- In the EEA (excluding the UK), 16 or older; or
- In the rest of the world (including the UK), 13 or older.
Any registration by anyone under those ages in the applicable jurisdictions is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of this Agreement. By registering for the Service, you represent and warrant that you meet the age requirement set forth above and that you agree to and will abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose to register, and you are provided with or create a user identification code, password or other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party, and you agree to maintain the security of your password and identification and to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
The Provider may terminate your account, delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the Service and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
Submitting Content to the Site and Copyrights
In all cases, you are solely responsible for all content, including but not limited to photos, profiles information, messages, comments, and other content (”Content”) that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, "submit") on or through the Site, or transmit to or share with other users. You may not submit Content to the Site that you did not create or that you do not have the right to submit. You may not submit Content that is not compatible with the license used by the applicable part of the Site to which you are submitting Content. You understand and agree that others may, but are not obligated to, edit, delete or remove (without notice) any Content from the Site, for any reason or no reason. You also represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, releases, consents, and permissions to permit the Company to copy, store, publish, display, and distribute your Content via the Site, in accordance with the license rules that are applicable to such Content (for example, text submissions by you are subject to the licensing terms set forth at Licensing).
The Site is not and shall not function as an archive. We have no liability to you or any other person for loss, damage, or destruction to your Content. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any Content you post or store on the Site or provide to us.
Content that is Submitted
The license rules for text that is submitted are set forth at https://www.mediawikiwidgets.org/MediaWiki_Widgets:Copyrights.
Content Submitted to Discussions Forums
You agree that you have the right to submit any Content (including comments) you post, and that such Content (including comments) does not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary right of any other party.
You agree not to use the Service to:
- Abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other users;
- Post or transmit any content that is obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, or content that contains homophobia, ethnic slurs, religious intolerance, or encourages criminal conduct;
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person;
- Post any illegal or unauthorized content or use for any illegal or unauthorized purposes;
- Post or transmit any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any user;
- Post, upload, transmit, share, or store unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, "spam", or any other type of unauthorized solicitation;
- Solicit personal information from any user under the age of 18;
- Violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws and laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content); or
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- use any Media Player for any purpose other than non-commercial, personal consumption and viewing of applicable Content;
- attempt to modify, enhance, edit, translate, adapt, alter, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based upon any Media Player; or
- attempt to license, transfer, convey or assign to any third party any rights to use or exhibit any Media Player, including to market, promote, display, re-distribute or re-transmit any Media Player.
You further agree:
- To maintain the confidentiality of any password(s) associated with your use of the Service;
- To notify the provider immediately in case of any unauthorized use of your account;
- Not to intentionally block, remove, or otherwise obstruct the proper functioning and view of advertisements, and/or user interface and functionality;
- Not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, limit the functionality of, or enable unauthorized access to any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Not to forge headers, or manipulate source identifiers or otherwise attempt to disguise the origin of any content made available via the Service;
You will not:
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or
- bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site, including robot exclusion headers.
Disclaimers and Limitation on Liability
The Provider is not responsible for the content or conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Service or other site or services that may be referenced, or linked to, in the Service.
You understand and acknowledge that by using the Service you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use the Service at your own risk.
- Use of, or inability to use, the Service;
- Use of, or reliance on, any Content displayed on our Site; or
- Use of any third party sites linked from our Site.
In particular and without limitation, we will not be liable for:
- Loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- Business interruption;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
You agree to indemnify the Provider and users from any liability resulting from your use of this Service or its content or other materials thereon. In no event will the Provider or users be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages, including lost profit, goodwill, or other loss, be it tangible or intangible, arising from your use of the Service or any Content or other materials thereon, even if the Provider has been advised or was otherwise aware of the possibility of such damage. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Provider's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will be at all times limited to the amount actually paid by you, if any, to use the service, not to exceed one hundred Euros. You further acknowledge that if no fees are paid to the Provider to use this Service, you are limited to injunctive relief only, and are not entitled to damages from the Provider regardless of your cause of action.
IN ADDITION, THE PROVIDER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT (A) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE THEY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED; (B) THAT ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE OF ERROR, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (C) THAT ERRORS IN FUNCTIONALITY OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
Governing Law, Venue, and Jurisdiction
Other Terms and Conditions
If any part of this Agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted, but that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of this Agreement.